Introducing: SQL Studio Data Compare
SQL Studio Data Compare is an advanced
data comparison utility for Microsoft SQL Server databases that helps you
visualize changes in your data and keeps your databases in sync. It is a high
speed database comparison tool to analyze your data and to generate instant
results. Whether you need help migrating test or development database to
production, or want to keep two databases in sync, SQL Studio Data Compare is
the right tool for the job. (More Info)
At a glance ...
- [NEW] Row filtering using a custom WHERE clause
- [NEW] Target database backup option before executing scripts
- [NEW] Date format option for output scripts
- [NEW] Custom templates for command line utility reports
- [NEW] Generate INSERT only statements for database dumping
- [NEW] Command line interface
- [NEW] Multiple server locations
- [NEW] Define custom primary keys
- [NEW] New comparison wizard and project definitions
- [NEW] Improved speed and performance
- [NEW] Improved user interface
- Compare all tables in two databases, or a selection of tables
- Color coding for differences
- Filter the data to show only differences
- Support for remote servers
- Powerful synchronization options for all rows, selected rows, selected columns
- Flexible options for comparing BINARY and NTEXT data using third-party diff tools
- Filters by rows and columns
- Data search by keywords
- In-place data edit
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (all editions)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (all editions)
- Microsoft MSDE 2000
- Remote Microsoft SQL Server instances
Coming soon ...
SQL Studio Database Compare 2007 featuring data and database schema compare! The same product and the same price, only more functionality in one package!
Free upgrade for all current license owners.
Start your 30 day free
trial to see what SQL Studio Data Compare can do for you.